Sercu bliski Beskid Niski

Forum portalu www.beskid-niski.pl
Dzisiaj jest 18-04-2024 12:33

Strefa czasowa UTC+01:00

Nowy temat  Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 3 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

hello there,
i'm searching for a grave which we suppose to be in zydowskie village. the oldest brother of my grandmother died in october 1944 in huta polanska at age 22. in a letter it says that he was buried there, near the church. however, new documents tell us that his grave is in zydowskie. does anybody know something about graves being replaced? or if there are graves of german soldiers in zydowskie, at all? as this place is so far away from my home (the borderline of germany&the netherlands), it is not so easy for us to come and see ourselves. you know, after so much time, my grandma might like to know for sure where her brother is (seeing that the other one is still lost). for the last 60 years she wanted to find out but couldn't. and so it is my job now to look if there still is something to find which we don't know.
can anybody help me? :)

Tytuł:

or can anybody tell me to which parish, diocese or bishopric the village of zydowskie and its cemeteries (gmina krempna in jaslo county) belong to?

perhaps someone knows where to find an adress to which I can write or phone? my neighbour is polish and will be able to help me with this, but not with all my research, so I'm relying on you out there... :)

best regards,
nina

Tytuł:

Jeżeli możesz to podaj nazwisko szukanego przez Ciebie żołnierza, być może to pozwoli na odnalezienie miejsca jego pochowania.

Nowy temat  Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 3 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+01:00